Need Textbook Funds [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need Textbook Funds

BillShiphr
08-23-2024, 03:19 AM
Textbooks can get really expensive, and I'm looking for ways to cut down on those costs. I've read about scholarships that provide $1,000 just for textbooks. Does anyone have recommendations on where to learn more about these types of scholarships? Any info on how to apply would be super helpful!

GooseWashington
08-23-2024, 03:41 AM
Textbook costs can really add up, so I totally get why you’re looking for scholarships to help out. I recently found a blog post https://booksrun.com/blog/scholarship-financial-aid/ on BooksRun that covers different scholarships and financial aid options, including a scholarship that offers a $1,000 award just for textbooks. The BooksRun Scholarship is perfect if you’re looking to save on those expenses, and the blog explains everything you need to know about applying. It’s a quick read but packed with useful info, so I’d definitely recommend checking it out if you’re serious about finding some extra funds for your studies!

HardissonHard
08-23-2024, 04:09 AM
I really appreciate you sharing this! I’ve been looking for something like the BooksRun Scholarship to help cover my textbook expenses. It’s great to know there’s a $1,000 award out there that I can apply for. The blog sounds super helpful—I’m definitely going to dive into it and see how I can make the most of this opportunity. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!