A couple of judicial thingies... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A couple of judicial thingies...

Resident Loser
07-09-2004, 11:16 AM
...highlighted on MSN...

Foist, seems as though some woman is suing Mcdognuts for failing to switch over to oils with lower TFAs on schedule...well, I'm no fan of the Macwendybelles of the world, but here is where that bugaboo of personal responsibility seems to arise...you know the cr@p is probably bad for you(otherwise there wouldn't have been such an agreed-to timeframe in the first place)...yet you still got the supersize jones...HEY, MORON...friggin' fried foods aren't good for you...stop b!itch!n' about the type of grease, just stop eatin' the fries lard@$$...I know, I know...it's the principal of the thing...the killer clown says other customers have satisfaction "issues" so it's takin' longer to implement...cuppa' hot coffee anyone...

On a more serious note, the world court voted against Israel and the "WALL", citing infringement of Palestinian rights and such...they recommended UN intervention in the matter...vote was 14-1...wanna' guess who voted in favor of the new order nazis...yep, you guessed it...

jimHJJ(...is it any wonder the world loves us so...)

markw
07-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Its... reaching... for... another... supersized greaseburger... with ...dripping ...fries.

...I ...can't ...stop ...myself! ...it's ...not ...my ...fault!

...the ...voices ...from ....the ...TV ...ads ....make ...me ...do ...it.

...they ...imbed ...hidden ...messages!

...Where's ...my ....lawyer? ...gotta ...sue ...somebody!

(they're coming to take me away ha ha)

trollgirl
07-10-2004, 07:11 PM
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!"

Seems that other, select, walls are just OK with US.

Funny, how we and the wall-builders both thumb our noses at the rest of the world. Are we super-duper powers or something? Every nation that stands up gets knocked back down sooner or later.

Laz

piece-it pete
07-14-2004, 10:14 AM
I wish they would go back to the old fat, fries now taste like nothing, and I could use the weight! Sure.

I still wish they would go back to the good fat!

Walls, hmmm. We're building them across our border with Mexico, I don't hear anyone screaming, and we DID take the land from them.

The Isreali wall is built to keep people out (the kind that blow up buses and nightclubs), the Berlin wall to keep people in.

Pete