elderly care [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : elderly care

caritop
06-25-2024, 07:35 AM
So, I've been looking into different elderly care options for my parents. I'm wondering, what do you all think are the essential factors to consider when choosing between live-in home care and other options?

Gior
06-25-2024, 07:37 AM
Well, I think the first thing to consider is the level of care your parents need. Live-in caregivers can provide continuous support, but if your parents require medical attention or specialized care, a nursing home or assisted living facility might be more appropriate.

kargid
06-26-2024, 08:12 AM
That's a good point. Safety and supervision are crucial factors, especially when dealing with elderly parents who may have health issues needing constant monitoring. By the way, for my parents, I've found great support with Medflyt Personal Continence Care for Elderly in Marble Hill, New York https://www.medflyt.com/en/home-care/continence-care/manhattan-marble-hill . They provide excellent services tailored to elderly care needs, ensuring my parents receive the attention and support they require. It's been a relief to have reliable assistance that ensures their comfort and safety at all times.