Every time I fix one bug, another three pop up [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Every time I fix one bug, another three pop up

BillShiphr
06-13-2024, 05:49 AM
So, I've been banging my head against the wall with this .NET project. I thought I'd be able to handle it, but it's turning into a nightmare. Every time I fix one bug, another three pop up. I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning in code and getting nowhere. I really need some professional help to get this sorted out, but I don't even know where to start looking.

GooseWashington
06-13-2024, 06:53 AM
Hey, I've been in your shoes. When my .NET project was going sideways, I turned to UKAD Group. They're a solid .net development outsourcing (https://ukad-group.com/net-development-services/) that helped me get things back on track. Their team really knows their stuff, and they took the time to understand what I needed. They handled everything smoothly, and the final product was way beyond what I could've done on my own. Definitely check them out.

HardissonHard
06-13-2024, 01:29 PM
Sometimes, it feels like you’re just playing whack-a-mole with bugs. While professional help can be a game-changer, another approach might be joining a few developer forums or communities. You'd be surprised how much support and advice you can get from fellow coders who’ve faced similar issues. It’s always good to explore multiple angles before deciding.