Capstone Ideas [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Capstone Ideas

BillShiphr
05-17-2024, 07:07 AM
I'm approaching the final year of my nursing program and need to start thinking about my capstone project. I'm feeling a bit stuck on coming up with a good topic and how to structure it. Does anyone have any examples of successful nursing capstone projects or advice on where to find inspiration? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GooseWashington
05-17-2024, 07:12 AM
I totally get how challenging it can be to come up with a great capstone project idea. What really helped me was looking at examples of successful nursing capstone projects. Seeing how others structured their work and the topics they chose gave me a lot of inspiration. There are some great resources online where you can find detailed examples that might spark some ideas for your own project. One site I found particularly helpful offers a variety of examples, which you can check out here https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/examples-of-nursing-capstone-projects/ . Good luck with your project—I'm sure you'll come up with something fantastic

HardissonHard
05-17-2024, 07:59 AM
Thank you so much for the recommendation! I've been searching for examples to get some inspiration for my capstone project, and this sounds exactly like what I need. It's great to have a resource where I can see how others have structured their projects and the topics they've chosen. I'm definitely going to check out the examples you mentioned. Thanks again for the helpful advice