Food and drink that goes well with listening [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Food and drink that goes well with listening

BillShiphr
05-09-2024, 06:31 AM
For me it's a Pilsner from one of the craft brewers. Lately its been Little Yellow Pils. That's sort of ordinary. What I have to have along with it is 1 1/2" squares of ~3/8" thick Extra Sharp Cheddar with thick sliced Pepperoni on Stoned Wheat Thin crackers.

HardissonHard
05-09-2024, 06:45 AM
I'm an India Pale Ale guy. The more pungent the hops the better. I like to sit down in front of the stereo, crack open a bottle and read stereophile or a catalog like music direct. Tonight i have some Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA's in the fridge waiting for me.

I like to drink when i listen but do not like to eat or snack.

I don't drink beer or alcohol in general. I don't know what auditions we are talking about, but if I plan to watch a film at home, I prefer to cook a delicious dinner, some snacks and a big pot of tea!

GooseWashington
05-09-2024, 07:14 AM
I basically like cooking at home, even if I don't plan on watching a film. You always know what produce you're using, how fresh and good quality it is. Groceries I sometimes buy online, especially cheese https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/cheese-and-butter/gruyere. Finding original and quality gruyere is a challenge, so it's easier to order in Gourmet.

malassia
06-06-2024, 08:44 AM
Kitchen and cooking enthusiasts find their perfect ally in Saladmaster. With Saladmaster reviews (https://saladmaster.pissedconsumer.com/review.html) consistently praising its innovative cookware, cooking becomes a delightful experience. The brand's high-quality materials ensure durability and even cooking. Users appreciate Saladmaster's versatility, allowing for various cooking techniques without compromising on taste or nutrition. Saladmaster's precise temperature control enables chefs to achieve perfection with every dish. Its ergonomic design and easy cleanup make cooking less daunting and more enjoyable. Whether it's sautéing, steaming, or baking, Saladmaster delivers exceptional results. For those passionate about culinary excellence, Saladmaster stands as an indispensable kitchen companion.