Fluance [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fluance

jeffrodesiac
07-08-2004, 11:32 AM
well i purchased these speakers in Mar. I was usung the Boston Acoustic A100's till my son sat on the remote turning the volume all the way up during a Beastie Boys song and it put quite the cut in the main woofer. Same thing happened the other day while watching Scarface during the big shoot out at the end, and the Fluance werent even phazed, they still preform as well as they always did, that should say something about these speakers they RULE!!! so for all you haters out there suck a fat 1. lookin to sell the BA's if any1 is interested as is, But at the same time a buddy of mine works for Absolute Theater in Dublin Oh. says along w/ def tech they sell BA's and said he could get them fixed at cost

Worf101
07-09-2004, 06:27 AM
but are they still in business. I checked out ebay recently couldn't find a pair to be had. I'm not looking for any Flucance speakers I just thought it odd they left the stage so quickly.

Da Worfster

HokieVT
07-09-2004, 07:15 AM
They are still in business and they have several items for sale on eBay.

I just bought the SX-HTB and I am trying to get them adjusted. I am running the towers and bookshelves on a 2-channel receiver. Hence, no bass. Turning off the bookshelves gives me more bass. I'm thinking the bookshelves are more efficient so they drown out the towers, That's what it sounds like.

jeffrodesiac
07-09-2004, 09:23 AM
but are they still in business. I checked out ebay recently couldn't find a pair to be had. I'm not looking for any Flucance speakers I just thought it odd they left the stage so quickly.

Da Worfster

Well the other day i was on here and i read that 1 thread where they couldnt find any on ebay but i typed it in and the usual page came up, the website still works too