The prices too high [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The prices too high

GooseWashington
01-31-2024, 08:40 AM
I've been struggling lately to find affordable software solutions for my computer, especially for Microsoft Windows and Office. The prices for these programs are just too steep for my budget, and I really need them for work and personal use. If anyone knows of any free alternatives or ways to get them for free, I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thanks a bunch!

BillShiphr
02-01-2024, 12:55 AM
I totally get your struggle with the high prices of Microsoft software. I recently came across a website called https://kms-full.com/ that offers a tool allowing you to activate multiple versions of Microsoft Windows and Office for free. It's been a game-changer for me, and I've had no issues so far. Give it a try, and I hope it helps you out as well.

HardissonHard
02-01-2024, 09:31 AM
If you're open to alternatives, consider checking out open-source software like LibreOffice for office-related tasks. They are legitimate, free, and widely used. Additionally, some educational institutions and workplaces offer discounted or free software licenses, so it might be worth exploring those avenues too