Paging Elf Pee [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Elf Pee

ForeverAutumn
07-05-2004, 06:59 PM
My hubby has been totally turned on by that Baby Animals disk that you sent me. He wants to know if you have their other album? He's been looking for it but I suspect that it's been long out of print. I don't suppose you have it and would care to share? ;)

Also, I picked up a really great ceedee this week by a Canadian band called Finger Eleven. After two spins I'm liking it a lot and I think that you would too. Style-wise, I would say that they're a little like Three Days Grace but not quite so harsh sounding. A little smoother on the vocals and music but still a good, hard rocking sound that I think you would dig. Ever heard of them?

Finch Platte
07-05-2004, 07:12 PM
He wants to know if you have their other album? He's been looking for it but I suspect that it's been long out of print. I don't suppose you have it and would care to share? ;)

Yeah, I have it. Which one did I send you? The first s/t disc has all 4 of them on the cover and she's holding a guitar. The second is entitled Shaved And Dangerous. Glad he's enjoying it- I think they're the tits myself.

Will be glad to trade for Finger 11. I was hoping it was Eleventeen, as I've been looking for that disc, but yours will have to do :D

fp

Edit: Have him get this, wouldja? http://www.djangomusic.com/artist_music.asp?pid=P++++69626

Edit 2x: I don't mind making him a copy, but if he wants the real thing... http://www.djangomusic.com/artist_music.asp?pid=P+++++3601

ForeverAutumn
07-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I have it. Which one did I send you? The first s/t disc has all 4 of them on the cover and she's holding a guitar. The second is entitled Shaved And Dangerous. Glad he's enjoying it- I think they're the tits myself.

Will be glad to trade for Finger 11. I was hoping it was Eleventeen, as I've been looking for that disc, but yours will have to do :D

fp

Hubby's gonna think that you're the tits! In fact, he may just leave me for you once he finds out you have this ceedee. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....oh...wait a minute...he's my husband. Hell, yes, there's something wrong with that!! :D

Keep your eye on your mailbox for some groovy muzak.

FA

P.S. The disk that you sent us was the first one -- four of them on the cover.

Finch Platte
07-05-2004, 07:30 PM
...see the edits in my post. But I'll assume he'll be happy with a copy (and a couple of bonus toons, to boot).

Enough talk about tits, please.

fp

ForeverAutumn
07-06-2004, 05:35 AM
...see the edits in my post. But I'll assume he'll be happy with a copy (and a couple of bonus toons, to boot).

Enough talk about tits, please.

fp

$20 USD for her solo disk? No thanks. I'll mention it to him but I doubt that he's willing to fork out that kind of dough. He might be willing to spend $7 for the other disk, but why buy the cow....especially when the free milk comes with bonus toons! :D