Orb Audio Speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Orb Audio Speakers

pbbraun
07-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Anyone have any experience with Orb Audio Speakers?

There website is: http://www.orbaudio.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=1

Thanks,

Bill

stuartlittle
07-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Love 'em. They really do live up to their claims of having big, full sound and great imaging. I love the sub as much as the satellites, and think the quality of the sub has as much to do with their success as the quality of the satellites. Amazing customer service, too. They were really one of my first big purchases on the internet and I could not be happier. I saved a lot of money and got a system that blows away the others that I heard for even $1,000+ more.

brian_tr
07-07-2004, 04:30 AM
I have had the Mod1 Orbs for a couple of weeks now. Spent several months researching. I liked the fact that if I did not like them I could send them back and my budget was only around $700. I had a problem with the sub, (which was not their fault), but they bent over backwards to correct it. Their service and sales was outstanding. I have Paradigm moniter series that I spent around $1800 on and the Orb's sound every bit as good or better as them. I have the Orb's in my bedroom which has different Acoustic's but I am very happy with them. I am running them off a Yamaha 795a. I would highly recommend them.