Looking for a mattress with very specific qualification [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a mattress with very specific qualification

bubbagump
04-13-2023, 05:59 AM
Hi! I am looking for a king size mattress that meets these points:

Good edge support (aka the edge will not deflate if you sit on it)

Pressure relieving (as much as this as possible please, both my partner and I have chronic pain)

At least 12 inches

Able to stand up to a couples extra curricular activities and the occasional rambunctious kid

can be shipped to me

preferably under $1k USD if possible

I have been looking at the nectar hybrid but it is a little too pricey for my liking and if I can avoid spending almost 2k on a mattress that would be great. I am in the US (ohio). Unfortunately, I can not get out to mattress stores so I have to do my best to judge best on comments here and reviews on the mattress.

FREEDDAWG
04-15-2023, 06:04 AM
It's common knowledge that getting a good night's sleep is crucial for our overall health, but many people overlook the fact that the type of mattress we use can greatly impact the quality of our sleep. To ensure you're getting the best rest possible, it's worth exploring the options of both saatva vs purple (https://crixeo.com/mattress/saatva-vs-purple/) mattresses. These companies offer high-quality products that may be worth considering when it comes to purchasing a new mattress.