Custom Made Jewelry? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Custom Made Jewelry?

FREEDDAWG
03-21-2023, 10:05 AM
I want to propose to my girlfriend soon, so I'm looking for an engagement ring. After a lot of research into styles she likes, and tons of browsing websites, I seem to have a pretty concrete idea of the perfect ring. Problem is, I can only find two rings that really fit the criteria, and both are "online only" rings. (Meaning that I don't know the exact details of the diamond and can't preview the ring before purchasing, etc.) I'm not comfortable making a purchase this big based on two pictures, so I was thinking that my best option would be to have it custom made.

Thing is, unlike the ring itself, I'm clueless about having a ring custom made. Where do I start? I want it to be done by someone who really knows what they're doing, not just someone who makes Indian jewelry, but could probably throw together a ring, or what have you.

Can anyone recommend an experienced custom jeweler? I'm OK doing it over the internet as long as I can select a specific diamond, have pictures sent to me, ect. Bonus points for good jewelers in Arizona.

How much does custom design cost, typically? I know it's more expensive than just buying a pre-made one, but by how much?

tot3ntanZz
03-22-2023, 12:50 AM
Hi all! In my opinion, many jewelry shops offer custom jewelry services. This allows them to create unique and customized pieces that meet the specific needs and desires of their customers. But not all can do it qualitatively, I can offer you a jewelry online store Itshot, where you can order custom jewelry (https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/custom-made) at a price lower than their competitors, as well as get high quality results.
I think I helped you with your question.