What are the benefits of using a balance transfer credit card for debt consolidation? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What are the benefits of using a balance transfer credit card for debt consolidation?

bubbagump
03-13-2023, 01:46 AM
A balance transfer credit card allows borrowers to transfer high-interest credit card balances to a card with a lower interest rate or 0% introductory APR. This can help borrowers save money on interest charges and pay off debt faster, as long as they make on-time payments and avoid accruing new debt on the card. Some balance transfer cards also offer rewards or cash back on purchases.

Boluker
03-13-2023, 04:02 AM
I am a very lucky person in life, but luck sometimes ends. I ended it at one point at work and now my income has plummeted. And the old loan needs to be given back somehow ... Fortunately, you can ask for help and apply credit9 com (https://best2020reviews.com/apply-credit9-com-reviews-debt/). This replaced my luck! My money began to suffice for life, and for the fact that a little to repay the debt without growing interest.