Which bank should I apply to if I want a personal loan? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Which bank should I apply to if I want a personal loan?

bubbagump
01-25-2023, 06:44 AM
An Instant loan app is my preferred option for personal loan. I always tell everyone to download a loan app on their phone because you never know when an emergency strike. I recently applied for a personal loan on a loan app, and I really like my experience. The best part about these platforms is that you can take a loan for a minimal amount also. For example, the app True Balance lets you apply for personal loans up to Rs.50,000.

FREEDDAWG
01-25-2023, 07:23 AM
When I took out a loan, the site looked legitimate at first glance. However, when I checked their customer reviews online, it doesn't seem like it. I advise you to borrow as much as you can repay because the fiona ratings (https://nationalcreditfoundation.org/fiona-review) website cannot be completely trusted. Most of these investment platforms are designed to steal money. I suggest you do a specific background check to confirm if it's legal before taking out a loan to avoid losing money.