Why the Internet does not work on the phone and what to do? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Why the Internet does not work on the phone and what to do?

quentin77
09-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Why the Internet does not work on the phone and what to do?

assapr
09-03-2022, 05:16 AM
Mobile data is crucial for your mobile phone to function properly. Imagine your mobile data not working for your Android or iPhone, none of your social media or search engines would work. While functioning mobile data can thrive in a certain period of time, there are downtimes too. And we can agree that when it crashes, everything can go terribly inconvenient. https://cellulanews.com/cellular-network/10-easy-fixes-for-mobile-data-not-working-on-android/
However, the good news is there are quick fixes to these problems. The best part, fixing these types of issues is usually not too complicated. So, here are some simple fixes to your common mobile data connectivity issues.

lerasarro
09-04-2022, 02:44 AM
You may face internet connectivity problems on your mobile despite having a WiFi connection wherever you go. So, the prime cause behind this issue could be related to your device or service providers.
Issues With Internet Provider. First and foremost, your internet provider could have a serious issue. Well, there might be a fiber breakage, or your subscription has ended.
Whatever the reason, you will find one of your router’s lights continuously blinking. Moreover, you can confirm this by checking the internet connection on other devices joined to the same WiFi network.
WiFi Requires Login. Some organizations set up a login page to connect to their internet. This reduces network traffic and allows only authorized users to access the web.

caritop
09-04-2022, 02:49 AM
If the Internet does not work via Wi-Fi, although there is a connection via a cable, the settings in the router may have been lost. This could be due to a power surge, a software error, or a hardware failure.
and in general, recently I noticed that frequent failures began to occur with my android. Recently, call forwarding randomly started to turn on, and because of this, I missed some important calls without knowing. And only thanks to the guide stop redirects on android (https://adlock.com/blog/block-redirects-on-android/) I was able to solve this problem. This article describes the steps to disable call forwarding