Paging Audiobill, BarryL and Forever Autumn [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Audiobill, BarryL and Forever Autumn

Mike
07-01-2004, 07:21 AM
I'm sending some (B)Ryan Adams comps out this weekend and just want to check I've got your current addresses.

Audiobill - Whitby, Ontario
BarryL - Rabbit Lane, Ontario
Forever Autumn - Thornhill, Ontario

I've got the full addresses but just a little wary of giving your full addy's over the net. If you can let me know if they are right I'll post them this weekend.

Cheers
Mike

BarryL
07-01-2004, 07:02 PM
I'm sending some (B)Ryan Adams comps out this weekend and just want to check I've got your current addresses.

Audiobill - Whitby, Ontario
BarryL - Rabbit Lane, Ontario
Forever Autumn - Thornhill, Ontario

I've got the full addresses but just a little wary of giving your full addy's over the net. If you can let me know if they are right I'll post them this weekend.

Cheers
Mike

Yep. What's Up Doc. I look forward to receiving. Thanks for thinking of me.

audiobill
07-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Yes, the addie is correct, Mike.

Just got in from watching Greece make it to the Euro Finals. Go Greece, Go!!

Can't wait to hear the Ryan Comp.

Thanks-a-ton,
Bill aka Vasilis aka audiobill
Opah!!

ForeverAutumn
07-02-2004, 04:41 AM
The Thornhill address is correct. Although you can save a bit on postage by mailing mine and Barry's together if you like. Not only are we stuck being related to each other, but as of last week, we work in the same downtown office tower! (Of all the buildings in Toronto for me to get a job in... :eek: ) So, getting disks from each other won't be an issue.

Thanks friend!

Mike
07-02-2004, 06:13 AM
I'll send them both to Barry's address, expect them in a week or so

Cheers
Mike

BarryL
07-02-2004, 03:18 PM
as of last week, we work in the same downtown office tower!

I'm just sorry that I had to learn about it on the Internet!

Given that I"m out of town for most of July, Mike, you may want to send it to FA rather than me. Otherwise she won't get her copy until August (even though that's probably what she deserves).