2.Panasonic Rear Projection 57" HDTV monitor
3.Four Carver TFM-35 Power Amplifiers
4.A Denon 3803 Receiver used for a processor
5.A Cox Cable digital cable box
6.Definitive Technology BP7001sc Mains
7.Definitive Technology CLR 3000 center
8.Definitive Technology BP2000 Rear surrounds
9.Definitive Technology BPVX/P as a middle rear
10.Definitive Technology BP2 as secondary surround at 3 and 9 O'clock positions.
11.SVS PB2+ Subwoofer.

The last piece is the SVS sub which arrived this week. The room is a large formal living room with hardwood flooring, fireplace and three entrances. I had to craft a huge oaken entertainment center or else the wife would never have let me load the living room with electronic gear. She has graciously accepted all of the large black speakers. Even with the 6000 cubic foot room, my radio shack meter tells me that reference level is obtainable. Most of my listening(90%) is home theater. Those old carver amps look so cool with 8 glowing meters:-) I will try to get some pictures to post soon.

matt39
07-08-2004, 07:36 AM
WOW! Four Carvers and secondary surrounds---it must sound awesome. Congratulations on a great system. You're really lucky to have such an understanding wife. Can't wait for the pics. Enjoy.

mtrycraft
07-08-2004, 08:38 PM
My mid-fidelity home theater is essentially complete. I have:

1.Panasonic RP-91K DVD player
2.Panasonic Rear Projection 57" HDTV monitor
3.Four Carver TFM-35 Power Amplifiers
4.A Denon 3803 Receiver used for a processor
5.A Cox Cable digital cable box
6.Definitive Technology BP7001sc Mains
7.Definitive Technology CLR 3000 center
8.Definitive Technology BP2000 Rear surrounds
9.Definitive Technology BPVX/P as a middle rear
10.Definitive Technology BP2 as secondary surround at 3 and 9 O'clock positions.
11.SVS PB2+ Subwoofer.

The last piece is the SVS sub which arrived this week. The room is a large formal living room with hardwood flooring, fireplace and three entrances. I had to craft a huge oaken entertainment center or else the wife would never have let me load the living room with electronic gear. She has graciously accepted all of the large black speakers. Even with the 6000 cubic foot room, my radio shack meter tells me that reference level is obtainable. Most of my listening(90%) is home theater. Those old carver amps look so cool with 8 glowing meters:-) I will try to get some pictures to post soon.

Yes, WOW, nice setup. SVS lives up to its reputation :)

Does the wife enjoys the movie sounds now?

Paul Britt
07-12-2004, 12:10 PM
WOW! Four Carvers and secondary surrounds---it must sound awesome. Congratulations on a great system. You're really lucky to have such an understanding wife. Can't wait for the pics. Enjoy.

================================================== =============

I posted pictures on my website. Just go to my profile, follow the link and you can find them. Cya Later

PWB