Anyone ever buy from [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums


View Full Version : Anyone ever buy from

12-02-2003, 05:28 PM
I noticed they are a sponsor here and checked the website...saw some too good to be true prices on the NHT stuff and did websearch. The search yielded about 80% very negative reviews/warnings and the other 20% were glowing reviews...none were particularly recent (last was Aug, most were before that). So my question is: Have they cleaned up their act, can we trust them with our money??? I'd buy from them, if I thought they were reputable, but right now I'm not getting that feeling.