What should you consider when buying cryptocurrencies? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What should you consider when buying cryptocurrencies?

kargid
10-17-2021, 05:18 AM
What should you consider when buying cryptocurrencies?

lerasarro
10-17-2021, 11:14 PM
I buy and change cryptocurrency through online exchangers. It is always important for me to know this is the reserves of exchangers and the conditions that exchangers offer. The BestChange service helps me to choose an exchanger. Here you can find information from more than 440 exchangers. Here you can see offers of different exchangers for buy litecoin https://www.bestchange.com/visa-mastercard-usd-to-litecoin.html or other currency pairs in a couple of clicks.
The exchangers are automatically sorted by the rate, with the best rates on the top. To select an exchanger, you can immediately check its reserves and reviews. To exchange money, click on the exchanger you choose and go to its website. It's simple and convenient.

caritop
10-23-2021, 11:39 AM
When choosing an online platform for buying or exchanging cryptocurrencies, it is very important to ensure the safety and security of money. Research the reputation of the online platform.

zariddat
10-23-2021, 11:53 AM
I have been researching various forums for a long time to find reviews and ratings of cryptocurrency exchanges. And I chose Changelly. I bought usdt here https://changelly.com/buy/usdt
I liked the interface of the birage site. Everything is simple and straightforward here. I also liked the support system. At Changelly 24/7 support. Changelly offers competitive rates, low fees, the highest security standards
My top recommendations

georgeeee
11-24-2021, 06:39 AM
I'm an institutional investor and right now I would like to find some good and secure crypto wallets, does anyone here know something like that?

vickyi
11-24-2021, 07:28 AM
Yep, I agree with caritop's opinion, you shouldn't forget about safety and security. Which is why choosing the right wallet matters. Personally, I would like to propose that you check out Trustology crypto custodian wallet provider (www.trustology.io). They are a London-based FCA registered crypto custodian. I have read a lot of positive comments about Trustology's security measures so I guess that maybe you will like them.