Free Ryan Adams comp up for grabs [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Free Ryan Adams comp up for grabs

Mike
06-28-2004, 01:22 AM
A friend of mine has just discovered Ryan Adams and seeing as I'm a big fan and a decent geezer I made a comp up for him from his 6 solo albums. Tracklist as follows:-

Starting To Hurt (3:17)
City Rain, City Streets (3:45)
Burning Photographs (3:21)
Desire (3:37)
Enemy Fire (4:07)
Luminol (3:57)
Avalanche (5:01)
Answering Bell (3:01)
Goodnight Hollywood Boulevard (3:21)
Nuclear (3:18)
Come Pick Me Up (5:14)
So Alive (2:58)
World War 24 (4:13)
La Cinega Just Smiled (5:00)
Oh My Sweet Carolina (4:53)
Sylvia Path (4:08)
Thank You Louise (2:48)
Do Miss America (4:45)
This Is It (3:19)
Damm Sam – I Love A Woman That Rains (2:03)
Why Do They Leave (3:38)

So I thought I would offer it up on the board if anybody interested me know either here, pm or e-mail.

Cheers
Mike

audiobill
06-28-2004, 06:06 AM
Hey, Mike.

I'd like a copy of your Ryan Adams comp. Please lmk if I can return the favour somehow (don't be shy about it).

Hope you still have my pony address and email.

Cheers,
Bill aka audiobill

2 channel
06-28-2004, 06:45 AM
Hi Mike,
I would love a copy of this one...I live in York, PA :)

Ill email you my address.

Thanks,

JDaniel
06-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Mike - may I please????

Thanks amigo.

JDaniel

BarryL
06-29-2004, 02:52 AM
I haven't seen you around these parts much. I guess you have more time on your hands over the summer. Good to see you again.

For the record, I'm all for the freeing of Ryan Adams. You'd think that this would be a larger issue in the music press. The Free Tibet movement was very large for a while and attracted a lot of attention in Hollywood and elsewhere. I certainly hope that the Iraqi insurgents don't have him. His premature beheading would certainly by a tradgedy.

Mike
06-29-2004, 06:57 AM
His premature beheading would certainly be a tradgedy.

Nice on Barry but I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would disagree with you, it seems with Ryan you either love him or loathe him. Personally I'm a big fan IMO he could sing the telephone book for me and it would sound good. In terms of his output he's pretty prolific, sure he could do with a bit of self control now and then but who couldn't.

I've got six requests for copies so I'll get to work on them and then see if I'm short on addresses. Hey Finch thanks for the very kind offer of distribution it's much appreciated I'll be in touch if I want to take you up on it.

Cheers
Mike

ForeverAutumn
06-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi Mike,
I'd love a copy please. I have one Ryan Adams CD which I quite like. I'd love to hear more. Thanks for the offer!

Cheers!

Davey
06-30-2004, 02:29 PM
Oh man, I used to love Bryan Adams. Remember that song "Heaven" from the mid 80s? My girlfriend and I danced and talked and got drunk and made love and thought we would die together to that song. I didn't realize there were so many other fans around here.

<i>Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven.......
</i>

Slosh
06-30-2004, 02:36 PM
<i>Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven.......
</i>

Thanks for putting that drivel in my head. I'm now off to find a heavy, blunt object to whack myself in the face with for at least the next fifteen minutes.

Davey
06-30-2004, 02:48 PM
I'm now off to find a heavy, blunt object to whack myself in the face with for at least the next fifteen minutes.
Sounds like you could use a thick beer mug, my friend. That's what I used to collect my tears after she left me......

<i>And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven</i>