Famous lesbians. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Famous lesbians.

Lavarda
07-30-2021, 09:47 PM
If you think that open gays and lesbians have appeared relatively recently, think again. We offer you to get acquainted with several historical figures of the female sex, who were not at all shy about their non-traditional sexual orientation. Some of them participated in the struggle for women's rights, while others simply did not care about social conventions and did what they wanted.

Back in the 90s, the actress participated in the filming of various films. Recently, she has found her rightful place in the series American Horror Story. She has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award three times. By the way, it was in one of the seasons of this series that she played the role of a lesbian who got into a psychiatric hospital.

The opposite role was the image of a modest Christian woman in the TV series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. There she talks about how homosexuality is a very big sin. The unconventional sexual orientation of the actress was unequivocally confirmed in the period from 2004 to 2009, when she was in a relationship with her" colleague in the shop " Cherry Jones. But, Sarah's love preferences did not have a long-term character. Already in December 2015, Sarah began dating actress Holland Taylor.

Kate McKinnon is not the first actress who got into Hollywood after many years spent on the show "Saturday Night". Her first big role was participation in the film "Ghostbusters". She showed herself most magnificently in the show Saturday Night Live. By the way, among the entire film crew, she was the first to stop hiding her sexual orientation, back in 2004.

Michelle Rodriguez, she gained the greatest fame in the movie "Fast and Furious" and the TV series "Stay Alive". On the screen, it looks quite a tough thing. Despite the fact that everyone knows her relationship with men, including the famous Vin Diesel, you should not think exclusively about the fact that she prefers only men. She admitted about her addiction to female representatives in an interview given to the American magazine Entertainment Weekly. Moreover, during it, she put emphasis on the fact that she is not interested exclusively in women. She is just as partial to men and simply does what she likes. She explains her preferences by saying that she likes to experiment and always try something new. In principle, she did not have long-term relationships with women, however, she is absolutely not against sharing a bed with them periodically.

Playing her heroines on the screens, Evan Rachel Wood always tries to use all the emotions available to her in order for her heroines to find a real sensual depth of the image. Among the numerous roles played by her, most of all she was remembered by the audience for the TV series "True Blood" and the films"The Ides of March "and"The Whole life before your eyes". Despite the fact that the public is aware of her relationships with men in the past, in 2012 she openly admitted on Twitter that she is absolutely not against having sex with girls. Moreover, she even clarified her preferences, announcing to everyone that in relationships with women she performs a dominant role, as a guy pays for dinner in a restaurant, opens the doors to his companion. In general, he considers himself a romantic.

Jamalun
07-31-2021, 02:55 AM
Many celebrities have already confessed their sexual orientation and it seems to me that this is quite normal in the modern world. It's good that now everyone has become tolerant. If you don't know how to surprise your girlfriend, then just read the information on lesbianscharm.com (https://lesbianscharm.com/), I'm sure it will suit you!

Usaronth
09-10-2021, 05:23 AM
Hi people. Great thread. Thanks.

Usaronth
09-10-2021, 05:39 AM
My friend is also gay and he openly states this, it seems to me that in our world it is absolutely normal to be who you want! If you are interested in delving into the topic of gay people, then I recommend that you go to this one night friend app review (https://www.besthookup-sites.com/onenightfriend-review/) and read a lot of information about gay slang. Good luck!

Pentiffs
12-28-2022, 09:49 AM
These girls are really beautiful! I like such asian women. Talking about modern relationships, I can say that gays and lesbians are not something unusual nowadays. There are even special dating services for such people. Check for example https://www.lesbiedates.com/en-gb/london/lesbian-dating.html london lesbian dating site, really cool!