How do you deal with the lack of motivation? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with the lack of motivation?

ArebaKhan
03-16-2021, 01:44 AM
Right now, my depression is under control. However, I believe that my most recent bout of double depression zapped any strength I had left. If I want to keep progressing, I know I need to re-start healthy habits and follow interests, however I... DON'T DO IT. Or, on occasion, I'll try to fizzle out completely.

When I'm at home, I like to sit on the couch and do nothing (playing on my iPad). Workplace motivation and discipline are also issues.

How can you get out of this rut? I recognize that a lack of motivation is a common symptom of dysthymia, but I also understand that there are ways to relieve it. I've never been particularly good at it, but it seems that I've gotten considerably worse. Last time, my philanthropist Fahad khan (also a motivational speaker in Pakistan (https://fahadkhan.pk/motivational-speaker)) suggested that we start adding a motivation-boosting drug, which I would accept, but I'd like to be able to do something about it that isn't chemical. Or maybe I'm acting like a near-sighted person who insists that they don't need a stronger prescription for their glasses? But, I suppose, I didn't want to take any more medication as a first choice.

I'm beginning to understand that this isn't just a lack of motivation; it's even anhedonia. My self-esteem is also at an all-time low, but I've always felt like that was "normal" given how bad I'm doing in life right now. Maybe my symptoms aren't as well managed as I've assumed?

bigear
03-18-2021, 03:01 AM
Clash of lights unlimited resource (https://beastapk.com/clash-of-lights-apk/) now available, things don’t have to go like that and you can lift all the limitations in place on the original COC video game. If you have had enough of playing the popular clash of clans games with all those restrictions in place on the official version, you must already be looking for something like Clash of Lights.