Cat, dog or hamster? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cat, dog or hamster?

kargid
01-24-2021, 09:23 PM
Cat, dog or hamster? What kind of pet have you decided to have for yourself?

zariddat
01-24-2021, 09:25 PM
My daughter asked me for a long time to buy a cat for her and recently a charming kitten began to live with us.

Gior
01-25-2021, 09:22 PM
I think you need to get a hamster. Keeping hamsters is easy, even small children can handle it. The main thing is to choose the right home.

assapr
01-25-2021, 09:27 PM
So, I want to tell you that having a cat at home is, without exaggeration, wonderful! No wonder in Britain they say that cats rule your house ... However, keep in mind - they will rule for a long time, 12-15 years, and now you will not surprise anyone with a cat at the age of 20. Can you clearly imagine a twenty-year perspective? So, if you choose a cat, then for life! Benefits. For some reason, it is believed that cats cannot give their owner that reckless love that dogs give. It is not true! They will love you, but in their own way: meet you from work, rub against your feet, climb onto their knees and purr sweetly. Without them, the house immediately becomes empty. Cats are good at bringing meaning to our lives. Children, taking care of a fluffy pet, will learn what responsibility for their neighbor is. Plus, your furry pet will purr nicely when you brush it with the Best Cat Brush https://petonbed.com/best-cat-brush/ and keep in mind that the main thing is to caress a happy purring cat and forget about everything in the world.

carrabad
07-11-2023, 04:45 AM
Every animal needs care and attention. Animals have emotional needs that should be addressed to ensure their overall well-being. Provide a stimulating and enriching environment with opportunities for exploration and natural behaviors.

lerasarro
07-11-2023, 04:54 AM
If you want to know my opinion, I will say that a dog is the best thing that has happened in my life! I adopted a dog from a shelter two months ago. I will not say that it was easy for me to change my whole life with the advent of my pet in the house! We had many difficulties. The process of potty training was especially difficult. There were a lot of puddles in my house :) and there was a terrible smell! These Washable Dog Potty Pads https://pottybuddy.co/products/potty-buddy-housebreaking-training-spray helped me get it going. Now the adjustment period is over. And I'm happy that I have my furry friend!