How and where do I find a girlfriend? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How and where do I find a girlfriend?

vickyi
12-21-2020, 11:44 AM
I can't tell you exactly where you can meet a girl - you might rush out with a tiger net and throw it over one!! :)
If I were in your situation, I would make a list of things I like to do - e.g. dancing, clubbing, horse-riding, sky-diving, bushwalking, flying model aeroplanes, tennis, choirs, theatre or even working in animal shelters. This will ensure that whoever you meet may have hobbies in common with you.
Groups are good places to meet the opposite sex. For example - men in theatre groups are highly prized for their ability to shift scenery (flexing those muscles lol) and paint things. Men in choirs are sought after for their baritone voices - of which there are far too few. However, girls abound in theatre groups and choirs!!!
If you join one of these - and many will let you come a couple of times to see if you like it before joining formally - and you don't meet a girl who whom you like, remember that there are always grannys in these places - and they are always looking for a decent, kind, well-presented young man to introduce to their granddaughters!
If you don't meet a girl you fancy, the girls in the groups are always on the lookout for blokes they can introduce to their girlfriends, sisters, cousins et al.
You can go online and join a dating site - but you might find that it's nicer to meet a girl face to face!
You could do the Granny Checklist before you launch yourself into the fray and if you want to know what this is - apply via the comments underneath this or through Quora messaging and I will be happy to send it to you :)

georgeeee
12-21-2020, 03:56 PM
It was interesting to read it, thank you for that! You can use any online dating resources to find a partner for yourself. Nowadays such services are very popular, but you still need to be very careful while searching online. You need to click here (https://datingadvisor.ca/together2night/) to get all the information. Good luck!

Gior
01-04-2021, 06:13 AM
I am also now in search of a girl. I have no luck in relationships

assapr
01-04-2021, 06:26 AM
Hi! I've never had problems with girls. For example, when I am in Paris, I always invite a charming and experienced masseuse from https://sweettouch.fr/info/private-mutual-massage and I'm having a great time.