What symptoms might indicate breast cancer? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What symptoms might indicate breast cancer?

lerasarro
11-30-2020, 02:17 PM
What symptoms might indicate breast cancer?<gdiv id="ginger-floatingG-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG ginger-floatingG-closed" style="display: none;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-disabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Enable Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-offline-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browser</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-enabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-disable"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Disable in this text field</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-edit">Edit</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-mistakes"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-wrap"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-close">×</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-frame"><iframe scrolling="no"></iframe></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv>

FREEDDAWG
02-13-2023, 12:15 AM
Breast cancer may cause a variety of symptoms, but the most common symptoms include:

Lump or thickening in the breast or underarm area
Change in the size or shape of the breast
Dimpling or puckering of the skin of the breast
Nipple discharge or retraction (turning inward)
Redness or scaliness of the nipple or breast skin

I think you should niclosamide products online buy (https://www.niclosam.com/shop/). This drug is an effective treatment for breast cancer and other types of cancer.
I hope my answer will help you!