Nail care tips [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nail care tips

lerasarro
10-20-2020, 01:14 PM
Well-groomed nails are one of the best decorations of our hands. Even if you do not have time to visit the salon, at least once a week nails should be given due attention. Especially if you like an active holiday away from the city. Get rid of the land and return the nails well-groomed look can be easily.

Before you start the manicure, thoroughly wash your hands with soap, removing the leftover varnish air conditioner with vitamins.
After removing the varnish nails shortened, and they are given the right shape. If you have a wide palm, the best will look nails of medium length and square shape. The best option for all types of brush - oval nails. Cutting off nails, be sure to smooth the sharp scratching edges with a special saw. Move it easily, without pressure, only in the direction of the middle, trying not to grind the smooth surface of the nail. Saw nails should be in one direction - then they will not split.

<gdiv id="ginger-floatingG-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG ginger-floatingG-closed" style="display: none;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-disabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Enable Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-offline-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browser</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-enabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-disable"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Disable in this text field</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-edit">Edit</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-mistakes"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-wrap"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-close">×</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-frame"><iframe scrolling="no"></iframe></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv>

zariddat
10-20-2020, 10:41 PM
Beautiful and well-groomed hands attract the attention of others. The design of the nails is now diverse. And a manicure can be an image decoration. I like short coffin nails https://naildesignsjournal.com/short-coffin-nails-design-ideas/ .
This manicure looks amazing on any form of hands and comfortable when I play the piano<gdiv id="ginger-floatingG-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG ginger-floatingG-closed" style="display: none;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-disabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Enable Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-offline-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browser</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-enabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-disable"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Disable in this text field</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-edit">Edit</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-mistakes"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-wrap"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-close">×</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-frame"><iframe scrolling="no"></iframe></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv>

RosieRosie
10-29-2020, 08:08 AM
Nails are an indicator of the well-groomed person. While studying at the university, I constantly spent a lot of time on nail care. In order to have more time, I used the service customwritings.com (https://rankmyservice.com/customwritings-com/)
Highly recommend!

vickyi
12-09-2020, 01:23 AM
I'm a woman and these tips were quite useful. Girls, what do you think about these products there on https://womanlylive.com/5-products-that-every-plus-size-girl-needs-in-their-summer-survival-kit/ here? I'm quite interested in such things and probably you will find it informative too.

AntonioBBS
12-17-2020, 11:43 AM
Good that you are not offering scalp trading, as in the nearest thread.