Ever wish the moderator would chime in? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ever wish the moderator would chime in?

Finch Platte
06-20-2004, 08:11 PM
I know, I know. So I'm bored.

Just wondering if the guy (is it Chris?) ever pipes up in any of these forums. I go riding with the mods in the mountain bike forum, but I know nada about this guy. Be nice to send him some toons er something...

Maybe he's deaf? :D

elf pee

NP Nothing- my dog's lying too close to the speaker. Anyone got a cat noises CD?

Dave_G
06-21-2004, 09:42 AM
That has to be the most lame-o reason I have ever heard as to why not play the stereo.

Your dog is in the way?

My ant farm was in the way last week when I wanted to crank up "Freebird" but I went ahead and cranked it anyway.

Our moderator here has no excitement anymore since we banned Yech.

Dave

Lonesome Dave
06-21-2004, 11:21 AM
Just wondering if the guy (is it Chris?) ever pipes up in any of these forums. I go riding with the mods in the mountain bike forum, but I know nada about this guy. Be nice to send him some toons er something...
Chris used to pop up or spout off on occasion here, but I think he sticks mostly to the other forums. The one that makes me wonder is the <i>vibrant</i> guy or gal that seems to always be hanging down in the Currently Active Users box when I'm here but doesn't appear to have ever made a post on this or any of the forums since joining in Feb. So vibrant, what's your story? What kind of music gets you high? Whose your favorite Rave Recs poster? Least favorite? Do you like polls?

Just kidding. Consider this a belated howdy doody and feel free to pop off once in a while.....
http://members.mailaka.net/davey/howdydoody.gif