Need some guidance. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need some guidance.

Nightfyre776
02-12-2018, 01:51 PM
In process of purchasing a home. And would like to install recessed ceiling speakers in multiple rooms of the house, approximately 5 rooms( living room, master bedroom, office, den, kitchen). I want to be able to use it to listen to music as I wander through the house. As well as use it as a surround sound system in my living room for tv and gaming system. Would like to have wall controls for each room using either a slider or knob type controller. Also if possible looking for a system that has a speaker/light combo so I'm not cutting numerous holes in my ceiling lol. Thank you for your time and help.

Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

bubisa_lj
03-31-2018, 05:44 PM
In process of purchasing a home. And would like to install recessed ceiling speakers in multiple rooms of the house, approximately 5 rooms( living room, master bedroom, office, den, kitchen). I want to be able to use it to listen to music as I wander through the house. As well as use it as a surround sound system in my living room for tv and gaming system. Would like to have wall controls for each room using either a slider or knob type controller. Also if possible looking for a system that has a speaker/light combo so I'm not cutting numerous holes in my ceiling lol. Thank you for your time and help.

Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I would recommend Samsung R-Series. It has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The entire system is controlled via the Samsung Multiroom smartphone and tablet app. But no light system with this one. Still a good option.