How is everybody doing? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How is everybody doing?

nick4433
12-01-2003, 02:24 PM
I wanted to wish everybody a "Happy Thanksgiving" last wednesday but the site would not let me log in with my old password. Anyway, but I hope everybody had a great thanksgiving and have a tremendous holiday season. Good Luck guys!

Woochifer
12-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Heya Nick ... happy holidays to you as well (all these old faces making cameos, you would think the forums got changed over or something...)

I guess from your relative inactivity that you've actually gotten down to ENJOYING your system? Or maybe you're too busy with yet another set of demo units that you don't got the spare time to post more reviews?

I'm trying to just enjoy my system now that I finally completed my initial 5.1 setup. And just as I say that, my satellite receiver's starting to short out ... hmmm. You know how innocently things start before they start mushrooming outward...

nick4433
12-02-2003, 07:21 AM
Good to hear from ya. Actually the inactivity is due to being very busy at work and also the fact that I have nothing new to add on anything these days. Good to see you are still around imparting words of wisdom as usual in this forum. Hope I get some time to play with something new and post a review.