Wanted!!! V-Star (or other cruzer) motorcycle.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!!! V-Star (or other cruzer) motorcycle....

thepogue
06-10-2004, 12:12 PM
ok fellas...I'm looking for a used cruiser....so go out in your garage...move that snowblower...and the old surf board and drag that thing out!! I'll buy and or swap what have you for the right deal...no wife swappin please...I'm not out to make any ememies... ;)

I fell in love wiff this V-star but it's on the west coast and I'm on the east...ok boys...lil help here?

Peace......zoooooooooooom, Pogue

topspeed
06-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Pogue,

Check out CycleTrader.com. It's like audiogon for bikes. I've bought and sold bikes using this service so it's worked for me.

Good luck and keep the shiny side up ;)

http://www.cycletrader.com/adbrowseprocess1.html

thepogue
06-10-2004, 05:26 PM
I'll have'ta chack it out!!!

Peace, Pogue

gonefishin
06-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Hmmm...or other cruiser?

hmmm...

...how about this one?

gonefishin
06-10-2004, 07:15 PM
------

;)

thepogue
06-11-2004, 02:40 AM
but i gotta have that helm!!!

Peace, Pogue

gonefishin
06-11-2004, 11:26 AM
hehe...hey, how's the kid?

Worf101
06-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Grown man all uva sudden wants to be a young, slim Marlon Brando sneering his way through the streets on some flat blatting curizer? Sounds a little suspicious to moi of ye ole mid-life "I need a new drug" type crises. Why not just get a wife half your age, shorter rides but more fun in the beginning...

Da Worfster :D

lbhkilla
06-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Well in the spirit of audio elitism that sometimes happens on this board, I am going to tell you to save your money to get the real deal. I would suggest a HD Roadking. If you are a little tight on the funds you could always go for a Sportster, it might not have the power of those wannabe japanese bikes, but it makes up for it in quality and style.

thepogue
06-15-2004, 09:47 AM
so heres me update...

1) I ain't gettin no new wife cuz I got one that'll sthick wiff me and I thing God only made one like her!

2) The above bike sold fer 3850 on ebay (the land of happniess!) which is great fer a cheapie like meself...so I'll not be gettin no HD anytime soon...(maybe after me Martian Logans come in! ;)

and as far as me mid-life situation...thats been going on from about the age of 12 fer me!..lol

Peace,,,,,,,,zooooooooooom, Pogue