Foundation Research Best Start! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Foundation Research Best Start!

csjb
06-09-2004, 01:55 PM
About a year ago I was introduced to Foundation Research Line Conditioners and Noise Limiters. I can honestly say that this equipment is truly the best "foundation" for ANY serious audio system. All backround noise is eliminated! I can now hear subtleties that I previously was unaware of. I've had to listen to all my music again to truly enjoy it. Friends have asked if I had special CDs. Everyone says that they have never heard the music so clear and real before.
The line conditioners have been tried with everything from $100 portable CD player to a top of the line Audio Arrow CD player with excellent results. I can hear the breath on the flute, the fingerprints on chello strings, the individual hands clapping on a live recording. I cannot imagine listening to any of my equipment without the line conditioners and noise limiters. My whole system just "blossomed" when I added Foundation Research equipment.
The company is very professional. The equipment very effective. I am 100% satisfied and absolutely recommend this stuff to anyone with ears. Start with one line conditioner on your source and you WILL be convinced. It just gets better every time you add a conditioner to each piece of your stereo set up. I can't imagine listening without them.
Try this Foundation Research equipment and REALLY hear what the album or CD is supposed to sound like. You won't regret it!

mtrycraft
06-09-2004, 09:10 PM
About a year ago I was introduced to Foundation Research Line Conditioners and Noise Limiters. I can honestly say that this equipment is truly the best "foundation" for ANY serious audio system. All backround noise is eliminated! I can now hear subtleties that I previously was unaware of. I've had to listen to all my music again to truly enjoy it. Friends have asked if I had special CDs. Everyone says that they have never heard the music so clear and real before.
The line conditioners have been tried with everything from $100 portable CD player to a top of the line Audio Arrow CD player with excellent results. I can hear the breath on the flute, the fingerprints on chello strings, the individual hands clapping on a live recording. I cannot imagine listening to any of my equipment without the line conditioners and noise limiters. My whole system just "blossomed" when I added Foundation Research equipment.
The company is very professional. The equipment very effective. I am 100% satisfied and absolutely recommend this stuff to anyone with ears. Start with one line conditioner on your source and you WILL be convinced. It just gets better every time you add a conditioner to each piece of your stereo set up. I can't imagine listening without them.
Try this Foundation Research equipment and REALLY hear what the album or CD is supposed to sound like. You won't regret it!

Are you sure you are not a salesman for that company?
Any real evidence for this miracle product, preferably from an outside tester?

topspeed
06-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Shill,

Buy ad space and at least support the board if you're going to market your wares here.

skeptic
06-10-2004, 05:28 AM
This seems to be the season for shills to start trolling this site to sell their wares.

csjb, do I tell all my industrial clients to throw out their Exide Powerware, Liebert and MGE UPSs and buy FRLC line conditioners now or should a wait for a call from the sales rep?