has anyone seen the ring [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen the ring

JeffBrecklin
06-08-2004, 06:37 PM
hi has anyone seen the ring my favorite movie my favorite part is when the girl comes out of the screen and kills that one guy and then the girl walks in and sees her boy friend at the end of the movie if you didnt you should very scary

jeskibuff
06-09-2004, 02:28 AM
Has anyone ever read one of those books that you got, you know, in elementary school where it tells you, like, to separate like your thoughts into sentences by using something simple like a period because like I remember something like that when I went to grade school so many years ago but it's like really fuzzy and by the looks of it, it's really fuzzy to other people here too and all I know is that I was told to use something called punctuation and I think I do okay because everyday I try to get to work on time! :D

Kam
06-09-2004, 12:00 PM
punctuation isn't all it's cracked up to be or not to be said the great dane marmaduke of earl was a great white shark in the movie Victory with Pele the god of soccer where they chant oh-lay oh-lay oh-lay so lay off the newbie and let him post! :)

that was horrible, am gonna shoot myself now.

Worf101
06-09-2004, 01:12 PM
punctuation isn't all it's cracked up to be or not to be said the great dane marmaduke of earl was a great white shark in the movie Victory with Pele the god of soccer where they chant oh-lay oh-lay oh-lay so lay off the newbie and let him post! :)

that was horrible, am gonna shoot myself now.

Man, you're killing me, it's hot, no AC and I'm dyin!!!! Man Kam what a perfect friggin repost and hilarious to boot.

Da Worfster :D

PS, Rolling on the floor laffin my big, black, sweaty, ass off. For the inquisitve amongst you.

Kam
06-09-2004, 01:45 PM
....as long as ONE person laughed i'll save the bullit for another day.

:):)

peace

JeffBrecklin
06-10-2004, 08:26 AM
If you dont like it i can leave. Some people dont like to use periods. Ok im not stupid i know how to use periods. So if you want me to leave i will.

jeskibuff
06-10-2004, 07:23 PM
If you dont like it i can leave. Some people dont like to use periods. Ok im not stupid i know how to use periods. So if you want me to leave i will.No one wants you to leave. You may not like to use periods, but if you want a little more respect, you ought to put a little effort into your posts. That means AVOID the ridiculous run-on sentence you first posted. It's also in YOUR best interest to do so. I don't know how old you are, but I would guess by that sentence that you're in your teens. If you want good, well-paying jobs in your future, part of your plan should be to become proficient at communicating your thoughts in an intelligent manner.

So, don't get upset, now. Stick around and develop your audio knowledge and communication skills.

And...to answer your first question...yes...I have seen the movie. It was alright, but I think the hype beforehand diminished the experience for me. I was expecting a really REALLY scary movie, but I was a bit disappointed.

filecat13
06-24-2004, 02:57 PM
I saw it but I died at the end.

noddin0ff
07-06-2004, 11:34 AM
If you dont like it i can leave. Some people dont like to use periods. Ok im not stupid i know how to use periods. So if you want me to leave i will.

periods, check.

Let's work on commas and apostrophes now. They're required for the 9th grade.