Any Vintage Forums Here? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Vintage Forums Here?

kajguy
06-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi. Looing for a forum here on vintage SS audio equipment....like the "blue faced" Marantz and Pioneer receivers.

kelsci
06-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Hi. Looing for a forum here on vintage SS audio equipment....like the "blue faced" Marantz and Pioneer receivers.

KAJGUY; Try the section SITE-FEEDBACK DISCUSSION and post a new thread in that section relative to your post above. I think in the meantime GENERAL AUDIO is the proper section for you to post on vintage equipment.Kelsci.

dean_martin
06-11-2004, 01:27 PM
There once was a vintage forum here. I left for a while, came back and it was gone. The whole format had changed. Go to the main forums page, look in the box of links on the upper right hand side of the page beginning with "My Profile," scroll down to "Old AR Forums." After a slow loading period you will be taken to the forum archives where you can scroll down and click on "Vintage Gear." There used to be lots of discussion about the Pioneer and Marantz receivers you mentioned. Also, there are a couple of web sites dedicated to audio classics that include lots of info on those receivers. Try a search with "audio classics" and "classic audio" and you will probably find them. I believe audioasylum.com has a vintage discussion board.