Daveydot- Willard Grant news [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Daveydot- Willard Grant news

tentoze
06-05-2004, 06:52 PM
I saw 2 copies of the latest release in the used bin at Big B's today- want one?

Davey
06-07-2004, 09:30 AM
I saw 2 copies of the latest release in the used bin at Big B's today- want one?
I do really want to hear that album and it's been on my list ever since hearing that song on your comp, and then even more so after the next one you used on a later comp. What a great band. Really thoughtful of you to think of me and offer to pick it up. This has gotta be the nicest group of people on the web.

But with that said, I do already have a couple of their CDs and probably don't <i>need</i> to get another one right now, especially since I'm getting ready to pack everything up and put it in storage in a few weeks. Anyway, thanks for thinking of me but guess I'll hold off for now :)

tentoze
06-07-2004, 10:16 AM
I do really want to hear that album and it's been on my list ever since hearing that song on your comp, and then even more so after the next one you used on a later comp. What a great band. Really thoughtful of you to think of me and offer to pick it up. This has gotta be the nicest group of people on the web.

But with that said, I do already have a couple of their CDs and probably don't need to get another one right now, especially since I'm getting ready to pack everything up and put it in storage in a few weeks. Anyway, thanks for thinking of me but guess I'll hold off for now :)
Yr gettin' one anyway, with a tip of the old desert sombrero..............

:p

Davey
06-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Wrong Answer! Yr gettin' one anyway, with a tip of the old desert sombrero..............
Hehehe, well then I guess more thanks are in order. I'll have to see if I've got something in my overflowing bag of tricks to express my gratitude in a more material way. Let me see, something kind of weird and twangy, hmmmm.........:)