yamaha rxv-3300 owners [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : yamaha rxv-3300 owners

elite1
05-31-2004, 06:16 PM
Hi all, I've had this reciever for a few months, and I noticed from the begining that the 2 ac switched outlets on back didn't work. It wasn't a big deal at the time, but now it is. I've read thru the owners manual and the recievers menu, thinking that maybe I have to turn the outlets on. I've been unable to find anything. Do I have to switch them on somewhere, or is there a problem and I need to get it serviced?

paul_pci
06-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Hi all, I've had this reciever for a few months, and I noticed from the begining that the 2 ac switched outlets on back didn't work. It wasn't a big deal at the time, but now it is. I've read thru the owners manual and the recievers menu, thinking that maybe I have to turn the outlets on. I've been unable to find anything. Do I have to switch them on somewhere, or is there a problem and I need to get it serviced?

You shouldn't have to do anything special to get them to work. It must be defective, as mine work fine and I never had to do any special settings or switches. You should contact Yamaha and see what they recommend doing about it.