Geneva High Performance Source Cable Interconnect [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Geneva High Performance Source Cable Interconnect

redstereo
05-30-2004, 07:13 AM
I have been using Geneva High Performance 1 Meter Source Cable Interconnect. The Geneva interconnect is excellent. The neutrality and detail is outstanding. Due to the fact I enjoy the Geneva interconnect so much, I have purchased 3 pairs. In my opinion, the Geneva interconnect is a "giant killer." Anyone that owns interconnects such as Nordost Valhalla, Synergistic Research, Acoustic Zen, and Siltech, should do an A/B test with the Geneva interconnect. The following is a link to information about the Geneva interconnect (description, diagram, and pictures):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14965&item=5700620691&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Beckman
05-30-2004, 02:01 PM
You don't happen to be the one selling those cables?

mtrycraft
05-30-2004, 03:40 PM
I have been using Geneva High Performance 1 Meter Source Cable Interconnect. The Geneva interconnect is excellent. The neutrality and detail is outstanding. Due to the fact I enjoy the Geneva interconnect so much, I have purchased 3 pairs. In my opinion, the Geneva interconnect is a "giant killer." Anyone that owns interconnects such as Nordost Valhalla, Synergistic Research, Acoustic Zen, and Siltech, should do an A/B test with the Geneva interconnect. The following is a link to information about the Geneva interconnect (description, diagram, and pictures):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14965&item=5700620691&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Looks good. The price is right :)

Good thing interconnects don't wear out in my lifetime:)

redstereo
05-31-2004, 05:03 AM
You don't happen to be the one selling those cables?

I have no affiliation with Geneva. I am just wanting to let fellow audio enthusiasts know about an excellent affordable interconnect. I am extremely, extremely pleased with the Geneva interconnect. I will probably never use another interconnect. I just don't see how other interconnects could sound better, particularly to the justify the high cost of other interconnects.