Panties aren't my favorite thing on Earth, [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Panties aren't my favorite thing on Earth,

Slosh
11-12-2003, 03:30 PM
they're just next to it:rolleyes:

Hehe, just tryin' out the new forum. So I hafta click on a thread to see if I want to even bother reading it? Most threads I open are because of re's subject line(s). This sucks. How long until the old BB is done?

NP: ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - s/t

YECH
11-12-2003, 04:14 PM
they're just next to it:rolleyes:

Hehe, just tryin' out the new forum. So I hafta click on a thread to see if I want to even bother reading it? Most threads I open are because of re's subject line(s). This sucks. How long until the old BB is done?

NP: ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - s/t

This new stuff sucks.
How many blinking ads can we tolerate???
And all these stupid smiley faces make me wanna puke.
YECH

tugmcmartin
11-13-2003, 06:46 AM
So I hafta click on a thread to see if I want to even bother reading it? Most threads I open are because of re's subject line(s).

Hey Slosh,

Don't know if yours works the same, but when i put the mouse over the thread title it gives a "preview" of what the text is. A little box appears with the first few sentences of a post. With a short post, you could read the whole thing without opening it. Not sure if that made any sense to anyone though...

-Jar-
11-13-2003, 08:53 AM
testing testing..

this will definately take some getting used to..

I'm not throwing in the towel yet..

-jar

Slosh
11-13-2003, 02:23 PM
Hey Slosh,

Don't know if yours works the same, but when i put the mouse over the thread title it gives a "preview" of what the text is. A little box appears with the first few sentences of a post. With a short post, you could read the whole thing without opening it. Not sure if that made any sense to anyone though...

Yeah, I noticed that but you can't do that with the replies. You have to open a thread just to find out you don't want to read it. Blah!

How long you gotta be here so you're no longer considered a newbie? I think since January 1970 is quite long enough already :)

Finch Platte
10-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Wow, from back in 2003. 602 views with 4 replies!?!

Them were the days. :(

Slosh
10-12-2011, 03:28 PM
I don't remember writing that and thought maybe my account was hacked. Maybe a hacked account would be more interesting.

unleasHell
10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
This new stuff sucks.
How many blinking ads can we tolerate???
And all these stupid smiley faces make me wanna puke.
YECH

Oh Sh*T...!

Hyfi
10-13-2011, 02:59 AM
I can't believe it's been since 2003 that they totally messed this place up.

If they compare the post count from pre Vb to now, what do you think the results will show?

GMichael
10-13-2011, 05:13 AM
9 year old fart stained panties on your head?!

EEEEEEYYYYYYYYEEWWWWWAAAA...........

Hyfi
10-13-2011, 05:40 AM
9 year old fart stained panties on your head?!

EEEEEEYYYYYYYYEEWWWWWAAAA...........

Guess it depends on whose.....or if you are a flea in heat

GMichael
10-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Guess it depends on whose.....or if you are a flea in heat

I would think that if there is a lot of heat, there may be plenty of flies (or flees).

ForeverAutumn
10-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Panties aren't my favorite thing on Earth

Wow, from back in 2003.

It frightens me to think of what key words you might have been searching for to dig up this thread. :shocked: :eek:

Finch Platte
10-13-2011, 08:01 AM
It frightens me to think of what key words you might have been searching for to dig up this thread. :shocked: :eek:

Nah, I just went to the last page, and this thread seemed like it was the most hap'nin'.

Was I right? :crazy:

Rae
10-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Oh man. Never forget.

~Rae