The day before Christmas..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The day before Christmas.....

wasch_24
05-24-2004, 06:27 AM
I'm so filled with anticipation of tomorrow's release of the Return of The King that I feel like I'm ten again and it is the day before Christmas. Just a little while ago I was checking my schedule to see if I can take tomorrow off to wait for the local Circuit City to open. Busy day, can't do it. Darn!

Am I completely off my rocker, is any else excited to bring this one home? Movies like this are why I made my HT!

JSE
05-24-2004, 06:40 AM
I'm so filled with anticipation of tomorrow's release of the Return of The King that I feel like I'm ten again and it is the day before Christmas. Just a little while ago I was checking my schedule to see if I can take tomorrow off to wait for the local Circuit City to open. Busy day, can't do it. Darn!

Am I completely off my rocker, is any else excited to bring this one home? Movies like this are why I made my HT!

I would love to have it but I am going to try and wait until the fall when I am sure their will be a limited, nuclear powered, platinum, updated edition box set. It will be hard, but I must wait. I have not bought the first two movies because of this. I have waited this long, whats another few months?

JSE

wasch_24
05-24-2004, 06:56 AM
I would love to have it but I am going to try and wait until the fall when I am sure their will be a limited, nuclear powered, platinum, updated edition box set. It will be hard, but I must wait. I have not bought the first two movies because of this. I have waited this long, whats another few months?

JSE
I'm not a very patient person :) I have both copies of the first two :D