Right Height Mount From Dynamic Mounting Experience [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Right Height Mount From Dynamic Mounting Experience

tknych
11-16-2016, 06:25 PM
My recent purchase and setup of the Right Height TV Mount from Dynamic Mounting was one of the best purchasing decisions I have made for my home entertainment setup. I was able to install the mount with just the help of my wife. I am not the most handy of people and was afraid of how I might screw up the process. Fortunately the mount was extremely easy to install. Additionally, the overall quality and build of the mount is outstanding.

The mount is available in three stud configurations (16", 24" and a single stud option). I had originally selected the wrong stud configuration option for my wall. After beating myself up for a few hours I emailed Dynamic Mounting figuring exchanging the mount would be a major pain. However the owner Kurt responded to my email (within minutes on a SATURDAY) and let me know only a couple of parts would need to be swapped out to change the stud configuration of the mount. Even more impressive was that these parts were at my house within days. I am so glad I was able to get such a great product from a great company. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this mount for anyone looking to mount above the fire place.