OT: They finally managed a pop-up that gets through [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OT: They finally managed a pop-up that gets through

tentoze
05-19-2004, 06:53 PM
And just because of that, I would never get near Aperion Audio.

:mad:

Finch Platte
05-19-2004, 08:33 PM
And just because of that, I would never get near Aperion Audio.

:mad:

Do you expect the RR guys to run this site on their good looks?

For heaven's sake, just take one-billionth of a second and click the pop-up outta there. Or even click on it and check out the site, supporting this site. I don't see what the big deal is.

fp <------@ssholier than thou

Slosh
05-19-2004, 11:19 PM
FWIW, I'm using the Google Toolbar and have yet to have a pop-up get through on this site. You?

NP: Richard Davies - Telegraph (Me thinks this is something you'd really dig, but good luck finding it. I finally gave up and had a fellow Rave Rec'er burn me a copy.)

-Jar-
05-20-2004, 04:18 AM
@ssholier than thou

we have a college radio show here in Cleveland called @ssholier than thou.. it's actually a 3 hour Monday morning Howard Stern type thing.. a dude and a chick talk about current stuff, Cleveland things, Cleveland bands, it's pretty entertaining. They even play taped repeats of themselves when they're not there. *shrug*

-jar

tentoze
05-20-2004, 04:19 AM
FWIW, I'm using the Google Toolbar and have yet to have a pop-up get through on this site. You?

NP: Richard Davies - Telegraph (Me thinks this is something you'd really dig, but good luck finding it. I finally gave up and had a fellow Rave Rec'er burn me a copy.)
Just Norton, and it works for every other site and even this one until the one aperion p/u yesterday. I'll keep my eyes out for R. Davies. You mught want to do the same for my latest pick-up, Vetiver, S/T.