College Football on the New Forum! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : College Football on the New Forum!

Kam
11-12-2003, 03:06 PM
Alright... so my boys are out of the picture with an embarassing loss to jd's vols at home. ugh. :( :( :( :(

However, even with emotion involved, i managed to call another upset alert with Pitt Taking out VaTech!
2 upset alerts this week:

Purdue at Ohio State: One play away from derailing Ohio State last year, the boilermakers will be ready this week.

Pitt at WVU: the emotional let down game. can pitt handle it and hold on to the top spot of the big east? (personally am hoping pitt wins so it's a more meaningful victory when the 'canes beat them. that's right, i said "when"!)

Some other games:
KState at Nebraska: SHould be a good one. Neb should win.

Cincy at TCU: Go horns! Now that the huskies have fallen, TCU can play the bcs spoiler!

Baylor at OK: The Bears Win! The Bears Win! The Bears Win! Ok.... maybe not.

peace
k2
go 'canes.

bturk667
11-12-2003, 03:17 PM
The unstoppable force!

JDaniel
11-13-2003, 05:59 AM
I'm personally hoping TCU goes undefeated, just to see if it throws a kink into the BCS.

I am now, officially, for the next 72 hours anyway, the world's biggest Auburn fan. If the Tigers can somehow smackdown Georgia (doubtful but possible), my undeserving Vols can get a shot at the SEC championship game.

And this will sound strange from a Vol fan, but also for the next 72 hours I'm a big Alabama fan. I'm hoping the Tide can knock off LSU in Tuscaloosa (where they played OK very close, and took Tennessee to 5 OTs). Why do I care? If the Vols somehow make it to the SEC Championship game, I want them to play Ole Miss.

College football - gotta love it. I never get this excited over ANY pro sport.

JD

Kam
11-15-2003, 10:29 PM
can I call these upsets or what? SO close on the osu/purdue game. so i was way off on the neb one!