Wow! Uncle Gimpy/YECH got yanked already. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Uncle Gimpy/YECH got yanked already.

Swish
05-07-2004, 11:57 AM
I was laughing my arse off when I read that thread last night, although a few bottles of brew always makes me an easy target late at night. DLD's response was funnier than the initial post, so I wish they hadn't deleted the sucker so fast. I really wanted to read it again when I had my wits about me today.

Swish

GO FLYERS !

Jim Clark
05-07-2004, 12:43 PM
I figured that the odds were good that it was him but also couldn't discount a drunken DLD killing time in a hotel room somewhere. That was pretty quick on the delete, I guess the new guy is serious about the whole banning thing.

jc

DariusNYC
05-07-2004, 02:14 PM
No comment on YECH generally, but that post was hilarious. I read it right before I got a serious phone call at work, and it was hard to keep from laughing while I was trying to answer the client's questions. Wish I could've seen more of the responses before they deleted it.

dld
05-07-2004, 05:32 PM
I was laughing my arse off when I read that thread last night, although a few bottles of brew always makes me an easy target late at night. DLD's response was funnier than the initial post, so I wish they hadn't deleted the sucker so fast. I really wanted to read it again when I had my wits about me today.

Swish

GO COWBOYS !

Yea, that Had to be Big Bry. Jim, it weren't me. I don't think you can have two IDs with one ISP number. And crap, I forgot what I even posted, I had a , uhh, couple myself :D