Pioneer Elite online dealers?? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Elite online dealers??

valnar
05-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know of a dealer that will sell and ship Pioneer Elite receivers, but is also an authorized dealer? I do not have a deaker in my area, but I'd like the VSX-55TXi. I've seen them for sale on eBay, but was hoping for somebody a little more reputable.

Thank you,
Robert

omikey
05-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know of a dealer that will sell and ship Pioneer Elite receivers, but is also an authorized dealer? I do not have a deaker in my area, but I'd like the VSX-55TXi. I've seen them for sale on eBay, but was hoping for somebody a little more reputable.

Thank you,
Robert
It is my understanding that Pioneer does not Authorize ONLINE sells of the Elite line of products.

fountboy
05-17-2004, 07:11 PM

Thank you,
Robert

Robert, shoot me an email, I might be able to help you out on that Elite reciever from a company I have done business with. Its not an internet company, so you dont have to worry. fountboy@msn.com

Ryan