Hey IZZ fans.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey IZZ fans....

ForeverAutumn
05-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Has anyone ordered Ampersand yet? Release date was yesterday. Did anyone hit their local CD store at midnight to be the first on your block to own it? ;)

Seriously, this stuff is never released in Canada so I have to fork out US$ plus S&H to get it over the border. I need some reviews from trusted sources (you guys :) ) before ordering. So, get your copies and post reviews. What are you waiting for?!

:D

Troy
05-05-2004, 11:58 AM
I'll wait for someone else to buy it and tell me if it's any good.

The audio clips I heard here that PPG (?) posted didn't really thrill me.

What's with the weepy avatar?

DarrenH
05-05-2004, 01:59 PM
What's with the weepy avatar?

The Leafs lost man.

Get with it. :D

Not a hawkey fan, eh.

Darren

Troy
05-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Never been accused of being "with it". I'm a prog fan, remember?

Note my location in a sunny warm place. Hockey's fur you arctic types, eh?

Yes, we have a good local team this year that are still in the 'offs, eh?

DarrenH
05-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Never been accused of being "with it". I'm a prog fan, remember?

Note my location in a sunny warm place. Hockey's fur you arctic types, eh?

Yes, we have a good local team this year that are still in the 'offs, eh?

Yes, I have noted your sunny warm but earthquake, fireside, mudslide prone location before.

When there's no rain you get the fires. When it does rain you get the mudslides. Then there's always the threat of an earthquake. You can't deny that thought must linger in your mind. Yet thousands more move to Cal-a-forn-ya-EH!

I may get pissed about the weather around Michigan at times but at least it's stable and predictable. Sh!t, a tornado around these parts is HUGE news. It just doesn't happen.

Oh, the Sharks are a very good team. The Flameouts don't stand a chance, eh.

Darren

ForeverAutumn
05-06-2004, 05:01 AM
Yes the weepy avatar is a sign that the Leafs lost. It makes me sad. No more decent sports to watch until hockey and lacrosse seasons start up again later this year. Sigh.

On the bright side....less time in front of the TV means more time for music.

The avatar is temporary and will change as soon as I have a chance to find something better. Although the way that I feel this morning, Troy's bloodshot eye would be appropriate. ;)

Dave_G
05-06-2004, 05:34 AM
I have the hardest time getting my file size to upload, but I like Mr. Walsh gracing my posts.

He was a great singer, ya know.

Hocky down here is pretty popular, but our team has the killer Ferrari driver dude.

Down here we get heat, bugs, tornados, storms, and Freaknik.

But I have not ordered the new Izz and probably will never order the new Izz.

But I did bid on a Bunny Wailer cd on ebay, hope I win!

Dave

Troy
05-06-2004, 07:42 AM
Yes, I have noted your sunny warm but earthquake, fireside, mudslide prone location before.

When there's no rain you get the fires. When it does rain you get the mudslides. Then there's always the threat of an earthquake. You can't deny that thought must linger in your mind. Yet thousands more move to Cal-a-forn-ya-EH!

I may get pissed about the weather around Michigan at times but at least it's stable and predictable. Sh!t, a tornado around these parts is HUGE news. It just doesn't happen.

Oh, the Sharks are a very good team. The Flameouts don't stand a chance, eh.

Darren

Yes, CA is a land of extemes. Positives AND negatives. Most of those weather extremes occur in the arid southern part of the state. The Berkley fire in 91 was just stupidity.

I hear some scientist predicts a major quake this fall. Has people's panties in a bit of a bunch. I've been through many quakes in my life. That big one in 89 was a mess, but all the others were actually more fun than anything else.

The biggest problem here is cost. The bay area is the most expensive place to live in the US, except maybe Hawaii. Million dollar 2br bungalows and $2.40 a gallon gas. But that's what the market will bear because it's such a nice place to live.

Snow? Enjoy yourself.