Screw Jazz Fest, FLYERS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Screw Jazz Fest, FLYERS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverAutumn
05-04-2004, 06:15 PM
GO LIGHTNING GO!!!

Swish
05-04-2004, 06:17 PM
I was going to type some long post about my experience at the New Orleans Jazz Fest today, but after being on vacation for 4 days plus the weekend, I was deluged with e-mail, faxes, and plenty of work. I was cranking out stuff all day, then I had to mow my over-grown lawn just in time to watch the Flyers beat those nasty Maple Leafs. Why do I say nasty? Did you see the game? Sorry my Canadian friends, but the Leafs played one of the dirtiest hockey games I've seen in some time. Sundin should have spent more time in the box than out, along with Roberts and Tucker. It's one thing to check someone, but to continually go at their heads, before and after the hit, is just plain dirty and the refs let them get away with it most of the night. It's sweet justice that they got bumped out of the playoffs for the second year in a row by the Flyers. Maybe if they concentrated on playing good hockey instead of trying to kill somene they could have won this series.

GO FLYERS!

ForeverAutumn
05-04-2004, 06:26 PM
How did my post end up before Swishy's? I hate when that happens. Even the time posted is wrong!

BarryL
05-05-2004, 02:26 PM
I was going to type some long post about my experience at the New Orleans Jazz Fest today, but after being on vacation for 4 days plus the weekend, I was deluged with e-mail, faxes, and plenty of work. I was cranking out stuff all day, then I had to mow my over-grown lawn just in time to watch the Flyers beat those nasty Maple Leafs. Why do I say nasty? Did you see the game? Sorry my Canadian friends, but the Leafs played one of the dirtiest hockey games I've seen in some time. Sundin should have spent more time in the box than out, along with Roberts and Tucker. It's one thing to check someone, but to continually go at their heads, before and after the hit, is just plain dirty and the refs let them get away with it most of the night. It's sweet justice that they got bumped out of the playoffs for the second year in a row by the Flyers. Maybe if they concentrated on playing good hockey instead of trying to kill somene they could have won this series.

GO FLYERS!

At least it was a worthy goal that was the winner.