Tower Records sale ending today [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tower Records sale ending today

newtrix1
05-03-2004, 05:02 AM
Tower Records online sale:
http://www.towerrecords.com/Default.aspx?from1=OVER

I found a lot of their stuff high priced, so even with the discounts, the prices weren't great. However, there were some things that made this interesting:

* free shipping with $20 order
* section of $9.99 cd's and music DVDs (click the "sale" tab).
* section of "new" releases for $9.99 (select "music" tab then "the next big thing")

have fun...

P.S.: Gary the Finch; I purchased a classical disc from this sale based on the DVD you sent me, which btw, I really enjoyed. Thanks dude!!

Finch Platte
05-03-2004, 07:04 AM
P.S.: Gary the Finch; I purchased a classical disc from this sale based on the DVD you sent me, which btw, I really enjoyed. Thanks dude!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww!

ep

newtrix1
05-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwww!

ep

I can understand not digging the music, but just watching the performers should have inspired some level of appreciation. :confused: All three of my kids are currently taking music lessons (2 piano, the other guitar) and my whole family watched the DVD. My wife and I were in awe of the performances. The kids weren't exatctly "ooo"-ing and "ahh"-ing through it, but they did sit through the whole thing.
Only downside is that I played it through the TV speeks, sure made me long to get an A/V system together.