the old board AINT DEAD! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : the old board AINT DEAD!

hifitommy
11-27-2003, 10:21 AM
you can still post there, i just did in the analog room and after looking around there for a while, i like the old board better.

just click on 'old ar forums' up on the right here and youre in.

mtrycraft
11-27-2003, 10:24 AM
you can still post there, i just did in the analog room and after looking around there for a while, i like the old board better.

just click on 'old ar forums' up on the right here and youre in.

The old board is not long on this life. Long live the old board:)

hifitommy
11-27-2003, 11:24 AM
we're newbies!

mtrycraft
11-27-2003, 11:48 AM
we're newbies!

Yes, a drawback if one is counting :)
They should have counted the old board posts and added it here :)
Already I had to reregister a second time to post here. :(

gonefishin
11-27-2003, 07:37 PM
Yes, a drawback if one is counting :)
They should have counted the old board posts and added it here :)
Already I had to reregister a second time to post here. :(

Count the posts from which old board? ;)

Glad ya got in mtry...keep these guys honest...hey wait...get off my case mtry! things were so much easier when you couldn't post here :mad:

;) hope ya had a good Thanksgiving

mtrycraft
11-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Count the posts from which old board? ;)

Glad ya got in mtry...keep these guys honest...hey wait...get off my case mtry! things were so much easier when you couldn't post here :mad:

;) hope ya had a good Thanksgiving

Yep, sure did, thanks :)

At least they should combine my two accounts here :)

bturk667
12-01-2003, 01:38 PM
Out with the NEW and in with the OLD!!!

thepogue
12-02-2003, 11:37 AM
just don't rasie the price of ale!! now that'll be the death of ya...

here somefinn on the station wall i did a few years ago...(just waistin more film...;)

TinHere
12-02-2003, 12:16 PM
just don't rasie the price of ale!! now that'll be the death of ya...

here somefinn on the station wall i did a few years ago...(just waistin more film...;)

So how many guys ran into the wall on their way to a fire when the bell went off during a party? ;)

thepogue
12-02-2003, 12:22 PM
ME!!

lmao

nice ta see ya mate!!!

hifitommy
12-02-2003, 06:36 PM
youghta do sumpin bout it.

Mr Peabody
12-04-2003, 06:18 PM
why is everyone here? The majority who voiced an opinion either hates this new format or at least admits it's harder to use. So why did everyone gravitate here so willingly? I was the last to post on a couple of the old forums and the other forums show some fairly old dates. It still works though. I wish there was some way we could get everyone to go back and use that old format. The old format is really what kept me from spending time on other forums whose formats are like this new one. I plan to keep checking the Old Forum just to see if folks begin to gravitate back. Let's go! If you stay here is shows AR you like the New Forum. Use the one you like best to show your preference. If everyone ends up at the Old Forum, are they going to turn us off? Who reads the advertising here? Who is the victim, I mean target of the advertising? :) If you don't see this you will know I have been sensored

mtrycraft
12-04-2003, 11:45 PM
It's only a matter of time when the old is history.