I'm gonna take a wild stab at FA's Mystery Disc. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna take a wild stab at FA's Mystery Disc.

Finch Platte
05-01-2004, 07:57 PM
I put the disc in, heard track 2 and thought geeze, that sounds exactly like J G, formerly of the D Ps. I Googled his name and he is now the lead singer for the band P A- a band I've heard of, but never heard.

Am I right? I saw the D Ps a long time ago, and have their only release, and am a pretty big fan. Someone put one of D P's songs on a comp in here a while back.

Did I "guess" it?

ep

ForeverAutumn
05-02-2004, 01:31 PM
I put the disc in, heard track 2 and thought geeze, that sounds exactly like J G, formerly of the D Ps. I Googled his name and he is now the lead singer for the band P A- a band I've heard of, but never heard.

Am I right? I saw the D Ps a long time ago, and have their only release, and am a pretty big fan. Someone put one of D P's songs on a comp in here a while back.

Did I "guess" it?

ep

Hehehe. Don't try to guess who the band is. It's a new band. Not even listed on AMG. The only part of your guess that you got right was that the band's name starts with a P. I sent the disk out for a mystery review. So, review it. Did you like it?

So...who are J G; D P; and P A?