Happy Thanksgiving! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Audio Girl
11-27-2003, 07:41 AM
I hope everyone here has a safe and blessful Thanksgiving Day. Be sure and not miss that required 2-hour nap after your turkey dinner!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,
Mary

Jim Clark
11-27-2003, 08:50 AM
Right back at you Audiogirl and let it bounce off you for everyone else on board. I wonder what music I can turn on for the Thanksgiving spread that won't cause a family revolt?

Regards,
jc

dld
11-27-2003, 12:04 PM
No two hour nap after dinner as Cowboys will be on. Lotsa coffee ought to do the trick. Jim, throw on some Christmas tunes. Always does the trick here between now and Christmas. Elvis Christmas album on right now here.

Swish
11-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Wow did they get a pasting from the Dolphins! As I mentioned Dave (sorry Mary), they have a fine record, but the wins came mostly against teams with sub-.500 records. Tuna is a good coach, but not a miracle worker. They need a couple more seasons of maturity, a rushing attack and some pass defense before they can hope to beat the elite of the NFL. Remember, there's always next year.

Have a great weekend. I know I will.

Swishy

Dusty Chalk
11-27-2003, 08:20 PM
That one catch was a thing of beauty (the one that got reviewed), and I don't even like football.

But yeah, got bucked by a bunch of dolphins, that's got to be pretty humiliating.

They still have the hottest cheerleaders, though.