Someone loves my JBL Studio 530's as much as I do. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Someone loves my JBL Studio 530's as much as I do.

JohnMichael
08-01-2016, 06:42 AM
While not a fan of some of the language or how he gets his point across I enjoy someone who likes the speaker as much as me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAJavBmoAaQ

JohnMichael
08-01-2016, 06:52 AM
I am not sure how true to the sound this demo presents but music I like sounds great through the Studio 530's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQrdSAp_LQ

topspeed
08-10-2016, 12:49 PM
I don't know why, but I could have sworn I saw a different speaker in your sig a few weeks ago?

Whatever, that video was lol funny! Anybody that has a 911 binnacle sitting on top of their audio rack automatically receives bonus points from me. Are they the best speaker in the world? As long as the listener thinks so, who am I to argue?

Thanks for brightening my day!

JohnMichael
08-10-2016, 08:06 PM
I don't know why, but I could have sworn I saw a different speaker in your sig a few weeks ago?

Whatever, that video was lol funny! Anybody that has a 911 binnacle sitting on top of their audio rack automatically receives bonus points from me. Are they the best speaker in the world? As long as the listener thinks so, who am I to argue?

Thanks for brightening my day!

I thought more people would either enjoy or be offended by his reviewing style. We of course all know the best is subjective based on room and equipment. You did see I had the Monitor RS6's out since I did not have anyone below me for a few weeks. The bass level does do large scale orchestra and massed vocals very nicely. Neighbors below do not always appreciate them. Oh and the tweeter can become fatiguing.

topspeed
08-11-2016, 07:36 AM
I thought more people would either enjoy or be offended by his reviewing style. We of course all know the best is subjective based on room and equipment. You did see I had the Monitor RS6's out since I did not have anyone below me for a few weeks. The bass level does do large scale orchestra and massed vocals very nicely. Neighbors below do not always appreciate them. Oh and the tweeter can become fatiguing.

Someone would have to do a lot more than use a few curse words to offend me. In fact, one of my favorite movie scenes is Alec Baldwin's rant in Glengarry Glen Ross, which one should definitely avoid if easily offended.

I'm also glad to see I don't have the onset of dementia quite yet, I knew there was something different about your sig. BTW, that's very considerate of you to change back to stand mounts with new neighbors. Still, feel free to borrow the Array's anytime. Your neighbors will really be enthralled with you then!